Sunday, February 28, 2010

Contest Chic: Vote For Me in the Wale/Karmaloop Pretty Girls Contest



Every once and a while in hip hop you come across a true jem of a lyricist who speaks to the every essence of you and feel as if their songs are a read of your personal and most private thoughts well for me Wale and his album "Attention Deficit" is that. Because I love Wale and his artistry i jumped at Karmaloop/Wale's Contest opportunity to voice my opinion on Wales catchy little diddy "Pretty Girls" and what being a pretty girl means to me. Winners of the contest win an opportunity to be a guest model for Karmaloop and a $500 gift certificate so wish me luck and vote for my video submission!

When you all get a chance please vote for my video "Pretty Girls- Beauty According To Me" at the link below:

http://www.karmaloop.com/videocontest.aspx#2

No comments:

Post a Comment